Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Length: 3 years
Application Deadline: Monday, 6th July 2020
The job holder shall be responsible for performing survey and mapping roles in the Authority.
Duties and responsibilities at this level entail:-
– Carrying out and reporting of survey operations and observations ;
– Undertaking survey engineering survey for Road Projects;
– Conducting traversing and tachometry;
– Conducting survey work from aerial photographs;
– Identifying and establishment of photo control points;
– Conducting Geodetic leveling;
– Observing of level lines and maintenance of geodetic instruments;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
(1) Diploma in Land Survey or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
(2) Technician membership with the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK), (Land Surveyors Chapter);
(3) Proficiency in computer applications; and
(4) Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
For the detailed Job Profile and Specification, and general information on KeNHA, please visit the Authority’s website www.kenha.co.ke.
More information on: Brighter Monday