Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Length: 3 years
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
The Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA) is a State Corporation in the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works established under the Kenya Roads Act 2007 with the core mandate of managing, developing, rehabilitating and maintaining national urban road networks.
- Carrying out angular observations using Total Station and GPS observation;
- Undertaking engineering survey for job project;
- Conducting traversing and tachometry;
- Conducting survey work from aerial photographs;
- Identification and establishment of photo control points;
- Conducting geodetic leveling;
- Observing of level lines and maintenance of geodetic instruments; and
- Performing any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Have a Diploma in Land Survey or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Candidates must obtain and attach copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions/organizations;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigations Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
More information on: My Job Mag