Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Length: 2 years
Application Deadline: Monday, 27th January 2020
Requirements for Appointment:-
(i) Be a Kenyan citizen;
(ii) Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Town Planning or any other equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
(iii) Be a graduate member of Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya(Town Planning Chapter) or Town & county Planners Association of Kenya(TCPAK)
(iv) Computer proficiency;
(v) Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following
• Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
• National Identity Card
• Valid certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
• Valid certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
• Valid clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
• Valid clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
• Valid Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
i) Responsible for advising stakeholders and clients on all technical matters related to the planning and development control within the sub-county /county
ii) Receiving and vetting development applications
iii) Participating in Preparing of local physical development plans under the supervision of the county director ;
iv) Undertaking feasibility studies on physical, social, economic and environmental characteristic
v) Implementing physical planning and land use plans and policies for national, regional, county, urban areas, and cities;
vi) Maintaining physical planning records
vii) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
More information on: Fuzu