Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Length: 5 years
Application Deadline: Friday, 28th June 2019
Reporting to the Planner, KTDA Power Company, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely acquisition of wayleaves.
- Participating in project land acquisition
- Facilitating acquisition of power transmission line way leaves;
- Coordinating valuation and compensation of land, biological assets and other related properties
- Facilitating in dispute resolution
- Representing the company in stakeholder meetings;
- Overseeing acquisition and renewal of permits, licenses, change of user, physical planning and related compliance with Government Agencies;
- Ensuring payment of rents, land rates etc.
- Coordinating ESIA assessments, audits, SHE/ OHS
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Bachelors’ degree in Land Economics/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience preferably in the energy sector.
- Relevant professional affiliations /MISK Membership.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Project Planning or Strategic Management will be an added advantage.
- Mastered relevant property valuation software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have good public relations qualities
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Familiar with Chapter Five of the Constitution of Kenya – Land and Environment
- Familiar with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya – Leadership and Integrity
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
More information on: Career Point Kenya